Internal Quality Assuarance Cell of Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics
It is my pleasure to convey that our Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in the year 2006 and has been integral part our Academic and Administrative activities since its inception.
Composition of IQAC and Other Statutory and Administration Committees
The objectives of the IQAC
- Develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- Promote quality enhancement and sustenance through institutional best practices
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
- To inculcate the culture of research amongst staff and student
Minutes of Meetings