ADMISSION TO F. Y. J. C.
The College enjoys the status of Gujarati Linguistic Minority Institution. Hence 50 percentage of seats are reserved for Gujarati Linguistic Minority students.
Categories for admission are as follows:
1. Open Merit (Online, as directed by govt. of Maharashtra)
2. Gujarati Linguistic Minority
3. Smt. G.P.P. High School, SVKM’s International School and CNM School Students (In– house)
4. Divyang /Disabled
5. Project Affected/Earthquake Affected
a) Wards of transferred employee of state government / central government / private sector
b) Wife / Wards of Servicemen / Ex-Servicemen / Freedom fighters
c) Winners or participant student players at international level and medal winners at national level
6. Orphan Children (Within General Category)
The process of FYJC admission shall be as under:
FOR IN-HOUSE & GUJARATI MINORITY CATEGORY
Any student who wishes to take admission through any Quota, (In-House, Gujarati Minority, Management) needs to apply online for quota in student login, where he/she can lodge multiple choices for quota admissions in the respective Junior College.
Junior Colleges will prepare a fair merit list of Quota applied students, after the due diligence process.
(This admission process is as per the instructions received from Government in the year 2022 and may subject to change)
The students appearing in the In-house / Gujarati Linguistic Minority merit list shall have to visit college for documents verification and submission as per the schedule displayed on the N.M.College website.
FOR OPEN CATEGORY (CENTRALISED GOVERNMENT ONLINE ADMISSION)
The merit listed students will receive a message of the name of the allotted college on their registered mobile number from the Government.
To confirm admission into the allotted college, please go to the student login in www.11th admission.org.in site and click on ‘PROCEED FOR ADMISSION’.
After that, visit college website (www.nmcollege.in) for Final copy application form link.
Click on the link and login with Government application number (appearing on PART 1 AND PART 2 application form).
– Students are required to put correct email id on Final copy application form.
– Fill the Final copy application form of N.M College and take a printout of the final copy.
– Students will have to visit N.M.College as per the schedule put up on the college website for document verification and submission.
Documents required to be submitted:
1. NM college (autonomous) Final copy Application Form.
2. Tenth standard mark sheet.
3. School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
4. Government online application form (part 1 duly verified & part 2 locked) duly signed by the student.
5. Aadhaar card.
6. Proof of current address of residence.
7. Undertaking for authenticity of documents duly signed by student & parent (only to be filled if any document is missing).
8. Undertakings of attendance and anti-ragging duly signed by student & parent.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS the students claiming admission under GUJARATI LINGUISTIC MINORITY QUOTA will have to submit:
1. Undertaking for Gujarati linguistic minority (Provided along with the admission form).
2. An attested copy of the following documents:
- Certificate of Gujarati Minority issued and signed by the Head of the Registered Community on its letter head (Government recognized) confirming the claim (for student) of being Gujarati.
- Vasti Patrak
- Mark Sheet/School Leaving Certificate of any one parent having studied in Gujarati Medium (Additional document).
If the student is not a GUJARATI by birth but the mother of the applicant is a Gujarati, the marriage certificate of Mother indicating her maiden name must be produced for verification along with the following documents of Mother as a proof of being Guajarati
- Certificate of Gujarati Minority issued and signed by the Head of the Registered Community on its letter head (Government recognized) confirming the claim (for Mother) of being Gujarati.
- Mother’s Vasti Patrak
Mark Sheet / School Leaving Certificate of Mother if she has studied in Gujarati Medium (Additional Document).
Mark Sheet / School Leaving Certificate of any one parent having studied in Gujarati Medium. (Additional document)
The students claiming admission under Open Category (Government Centralized Online Admission) under SPECIAL RESERVATION quota will have to upload online:
2) Divyang / Disabled: Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon or the Dean of any Government hospital, showing at least 40% disability. Students with learning disability must produce a certificate issued by the competent authority.
3) Project/Earthquake Affected: Certificate issued by Collector / District Rehabilitation officer stating that project affected, or earthquake affected or dependent need to be attached/to avail reservation under this category.
4) Wards of the Employees of State Government / Central Government / Private Sector coming on transfer in the corporation online admission area: Original Certificate showing transfer of the employee from outside to the online admission area on or after 1st October 2022. Further, the ward must have passed Std. X or equivalent examination from a school outside of the online admission area.
5. Wife or Wards of Serviceman and Ex- Serviceman:
a. For Serviceman: Service Certificate.
b. For Ex-Serviceman: Discharge Certificate or Certificate issued by District Sainik Board.
6) Wards of Freedom Fighters: Applicants who are dependent on the freedom fighters and are so nominated by the freedom fighters, must submit a certificate issued by the District Collector to the effect.
7) International and national player students: While admitting the player students against this reservation, the preference will be given to
a. Medal winner player students in international level competition first then
b. Participant player student in international level competition and then
c. Medal winner player student at the National level competition.
For Std. XI admission, under above reservation, the certificates of concerned competition (being winner or participation) should be authenticated by District Sports Officer or Regional Director of Sports.
8) Orphan children: Those applicants claiming the reservation of being orphan children should obtain a authentication certificate issued by the Divisional Deputy Commissioner of woman and child development.
Once the documents are verified and approved by the college, the student shall receive another email for payment of fees. Rupay debit card will not be accepted.
ADMISSION SHALL BE CONFIRMED ONLY AFTER THE PAYMENT OF FEES IS COMPLETE.
(MVM/Eligibility Certificate / 2904, Dtd. 10.05.2004)
Documents to be submitted along with the eligibility form for the students from OTHER THAN MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD.
1. Duly completed eligibility application form in all respects.(Eligibility form will be provided by the college).
2. Three attested copies of the statement of marks of the standard 10th examination.
3. Three attested copies of school leaving / transfer certificate.
4. One recent passport size photograph.
5. Three attested copies of passing certificate of standard 10th.
6. Migration certificate in original.
7. Appendix ‘A’ (for foreign students) shown on eligibility form page no.3.
8. Franking deed of undertaking from the bank
the typed matter of deed of undertaking [shown on the eligibility certificate form (page no.4)] on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/- without court fees stamp of Rs. 20/-
9. Online challan is not required for deed of undertaking.
10. Fees for other than foreign students (Rs.100/- for eligibility form+ Rs.300/-for eligibility fees).
11. Fees for foreign students (Rs.500/- for eligibility form+Rs.500/- for eligibility fees).
1. Photocopies should have original signature and not rubber stamp signature.
2. The student should have three identical ID size copies of recent photograph for Identity card.
3. Fees have to be paid online (Rupay debit card is not accepted) / by D.D. in favor of Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics Junior
Students are advised in their own interest, that before submitting certificates, mark sheets etc., in original, to the College office, they should retain true copies of the documents with themselves. The Original School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate will be kept by the college permanently and under no circumstances will it be given back to the students. Hence, students should keep a sufficient number of photocopies of School Leaving or Transfer Certificates with them.
Admission for the F.Y.J.C. classes (Open merit) will be through the ONLINE ADMISSION process implemented by the Government of Maharashtra. However, admissions under the Minority (Gujarati Linguistic Minority) and In- house quota will be undertaken by the college. Students who have passed the SSC/Equivalent examinations conducted by the concerned board/ authority in one attempt from Smt. Gokhalibai School / CNM School / SVKM International will be treated as Inhouse Students. Detailed procedure for Gujarati Linguistic Minority admission will be displayed on the College notice board as well as on college website as and when instructions are received from the Government.
FYJC CUT OFF PERCENTAGE OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-23
Cut-off % of 2022 - 2023:
|CATEGORY||Round 0||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|TRANSFER /Ex-SERVICEMEN /SPORTS||--||73.4||--||--|
Statement showing the Fees payable by the student per annum during the academic year 2023-24 (for First and Second Term) for FYJC and SYJC Classes
|Fees to be paid by Demand Draft / PayOrder infavour of "Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics Junior"|
|Fees for Regular Students|
|Particulars||F Y J C||S Y J C||F Y J C (with IT)||S Y J C (with IT)|
|ID Card Fees||25||25||25||25|
|HSC Board exam fees||0||465||0||665|
|Girls Students eligible for free education|
|Particulars||F Y J C||S Y J C||F Y J C (with IT)||S Y J C (with IT)|
|ID Card Fees||25||25||25||25|
|HSC Board exam fees||0||465||0||665|
For the FYJC Classes IT fees of Rs.7500/- is to be paid online after the subject allocation is done.
Mode of Refund of Fees
If a student, informs the institute before the commencement of the academic year, that he/she wants to withdraw the admission and that he/she cannot continue his/her education in the institute for any reason, the institute shall refund to him/her in full the tuition fee, term fee, laboratory fee (if any) and library deposits, if any, actually recovered.
The admission fee may however, be retained by the institute.
Α) As far as the F.Y.J.C. Classes are concerned, the academic year should be deemed to have commenced from the eighth working day (i.e. excluding Sundays and if the said day of declaration of results is working day immediately following Public Holidays) from the day of declaration of the S.S.C. result.
Β) If a student desires to withdraw admission and applies for refund of fees after the commencement of the academic year (Vide explanation under (A) above), the institute concerned should retain the admission fee, term fee and laboratory fee (if any) in full. The Library and Laboratory deposit should, however, be refunded. So far as the tuition fee is concerned, the institute should retain the tuition fee only for the month(s) beginning from the month in which the academic year has commenced and ending with the month in which the student had applied for withdrawal and refund of fees. The tuition fee for the remaining months of the term should be refunded. For example, if a student applies for refund of fees in the month of July after the commencement of academic year in that month itself, the institute should retain the proportionate amount of tuition fee for one month only, namely the month of July. On the other hand, if a student applies for refund of fees in the month of August, after the commencement of academic year in month of July, the institute should retain the proportionate amount of tuition fee for two months only, namely the months of July and August. If student applies for refund of fees in the month of August after commencement of the academic year in the month of June, the institute should retain the proportionate amount of tuition fee for three months only, namely the month of June, July and August.
Refund of fees can be claimed as per Mumbai University’s Circular No. UG / 412 of 2008 0.2859: Refund of Tuition, Development and all other fees after cancellation of admissions:
The candidates who have taken admission in undergraduate courses in Govt. colleges, in Govt. aided and unaided courses conducted by affiliated colleges, and recognized Institutions may request for refund of fees after applying in writing for cancellation of their admission to the course. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made on or before the30th day after the date of cancellation and there after. The percentage of fees for the course shall be refunded to the candidate after deducting charges as follows:
Table–1: Fees Deduction on cancellation of admission
|Prior to Commencement of academic term and instruction of the course||Upto 20 days after the Commencement of academic term of the course||From 21st dayupto 50 days after Commencement of the academic term of the course||From 51st day upto 80 days after the Commencement of academic term of the course||From 81days to 110 days after the Commencement of academic term of the course||Beyond 110 days after the Commencement of academic term of the course|
|Deduction||Rs. 500/- Lump sum||20% of the total amount of fees||30% of the total amount of fees||50% of the total amount of fees||60% of the total amount of fees||100% of the total amount of fees|