Scholarships & Freeships
Eligible students can apply for Scholarships/Freeships through proper channel and they are required to avail the facility of Scholarship/Freeships by applying within the time schedule.
Student can avail only ONE Scholarship / Freeship in a year.
Students can avail following Scholarship / Freeship:
Freeship/scholarship for SC, ST, VJNT, OBC and SBC category students are required to apply through online.
Following documents are required to apply for Scholarship/Freeship:
For E.g. SC/ ST / VJNT / OBC / SBC
- Online application form
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- All previous year mark sheets
- Income Certificate from Tahsildar
- College Fee Receipt
- Ration Card
- Non Creamy layer certificate (OBC/ VJNT)
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Students Nationalized Bank account details
- Current year bonafide Certificate.
All the above attested photocopies of documents along with application to be submitted in the college office.
A) Following Scholarships can be availed by students, Application should be sent ONLINE:
- Scholarship to the scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ Person with Disability/ V.J.N.T. / Special Backward class (SBC)/ (OBC) other Backward Class Students.
- Award of Freeship/ Examination Fees to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ VJNT/ Special Backward Class (SBC) /Other Backward Class Students.
- Government Scholarship to Pupils of Central Sector Scheme for Undergraduate Course.
- Post Matric Scholarship to students of Minority Community. (Viz. Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi, Sikh, Jain, etc.)
- Government Free Studentship to pupils of Economically Backward Classes for Junior College.
- State Government Open Merit Scholarship.
- Education Concession to the Children of Ex- Servicemen.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulka Shishyavrutti Scheme.
- Eklavya Scholarship for Post Graduate Students.
Online websites for applying Scholarship & Freeship:
B) Following scholarships are also be availed by students, Application can be sent OFFLINE:
Prescribed forms for below schemes are available in the college office)
- Girls Freeship for Junior college girl students.
- Scheme for the education to the sons and daughters of primary school teachers /secondary school teachers/ Higher Secondary School teachers.
- Kapole Bania Freeship.
The terms & conditions for the Scholarships/ Freeships vary from Scholarship to Scholarship and the students are required to refer to the notices for the same on college website as well as on the notice board. They may also approach Mr. Prathamesh Parab/Ms. Sampada Pednekar in the college office for further information or mail us on (Prathamesh.Parab@nmcce.ac.in / email@example.com ).