|M. Com (Two Years)|
|Part – I||B.Com/ BMS/ BBI/ BAF/ BFM Degree & (BMM only for Management specialization)
(As per the ordinance 0.2310)
|Part – II||Passed in M.Com. Part I.
A learner shall be allowed to take admission and to keep terms and appear for Semester III examination, irrespective of number of heads of failure in the Semesters I and II.
Students seeking admissions to M.Com Part I of our college are required to apply in the prescribed form.
Students must affix recent photograph on the filled admission form along with copies of the statement of Third Year mark sheets/Grade Card and proof of marks for verification by the office staff. Incomplete forms will be rejected. The merit list will be displayed in the college as per guidelines, and all selected students should submit original documents as mentioned in the list below:
Α. For application along with the duly filled form:
1. Marksheet of Graduation (TY B.Com. / BMS / BAF / BMM / BBI) / equivalent examination
2. Certificate in case of Gujarati Speaking Minority candidates
3. Caste Certificate, if applicable
4. Any other certificate for claiming benefit in admission under different quota like Sports, Cultural Activities, Physically handicapped, Freedom Fighter etc.
5. In case of students from boards other than Mumbai University, Migration Certificate and Education Verification Report and Covering Letter(from respective University) and
Β. For confirmation of admission:
1. Originals of the above-mentioned documents.
2. Semester I to VI or 3 Years Marksheet/ Grade Card Non-Attested Photocopy
3. Photocopy of Passing Certificate of T.Y or Equivalent
4. Photocopy of S.S. C/ H.S. C Marksheet
5. Payment of fees will be online. All admissions are made in the college according to the admission schedule uploaded in the college website. Any seat that falls vacant due to cancellation is filled on merit basis in the next list.
Note: For Gujarati Minority and PWD as well as other categories documents as mentioned in the Notice
|PARTICULARS||PART - I||PART - II|
|Registration Form Fee||25||25||25||0||0||0|
|Computer Practical Fees||3000||3000||3000||2940||2940||2940|
|Other Fees / Extra Curricular Activities||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Admission Processing Fees||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Students Welfare Fund||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|University Examination Fee||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|University Sports & Cultural Fee||30||30||30||30||30||30|
|Vice – Chancellors’ Fund||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Disaster Relief Fund||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|Knowledge Resource Centre||2480||2480||2480||1215||1215||1215|
|(ii) Library Deposit||250||250||250||0||0||0|
|(iii) Caution Money||150||150||150||0||0||0|
Students can cancel the admissions, and the documents will be returned immediately or latest within 48 working hours.
NOTE: The total amount considered for the refund of fees from the commencement of academic term of the courses includes the following:
a. The fee charged towards group insurance and all fee components to be paid as University share (including Vice-Chancellor fund, University fee for sports and cultural activities, E-charge, Disaster Management Fund, Exam Fee and Enrolment fee) are non-refundable if payment is made to the college prior to the date of cancellation.
b. Fee collected for Identity card and Library card, admission form and prospectus, enrolment and any other course specific fee are not refundable after the commencement of the academic term.
c. All refundable deposits (Laboratory, Caution Money and Library etc.) shall be fully returned at the time of cancellation.
Given below are the ordinances regarding refund of fees for the M.Com. Class:
O.3574: (Subject to Circular A.C. 11/12.8.96; M.C. 30/26.4.96)
1. The registration fees once paid for the post graduate course will not be refunded for any reason.
2. The tuition fees paid by the candidate for the course in which he is registered as a post graduate student will be refunded to him, if he leaves the said course without attending any lectures, seminars or practical, subject to the deduction of 25% of the tuition fees therefrom as the administrative charges. An application by the candidate for such refund will only be entertained if it is received by the Registrar/Head of the University Department within fifteen days from the date of commencement of the lectures of the academic year for which the fees is paid.
3. The tuition fees paid by a candidate for the course in which he is registered as a post graduate student will be refunded to him if he leaves the said course and joins another course of this university for which he has applied at the same time and the selection of the new course of this University is made later, subject to the deduction of 25% therefrom as administrative charges. An application by the candidate for such refund will only be entertained if it is received by the Registrar/ Head of the University Department within 15 d ay s from the date of commencement of the lectures of his paying the tuition fees for the new course.
REFUND OF COLLEGE DEPOSIT:
Application for the refund of College deposit must be made within one year of the applicant ceasing to be a student of the College, failing which the deposit amount will be forfeited.