Rules for Students using Library
- Talking loudly, discussing, loitering, eating, smoking, spitting, using mobile, shifting chairs, reserving chairs, scratching on furniture is strictly prohibited.
- All persons using the Library are subject to the discipline of the college.
- Keep silence and behave in decent manner and maintain discipline.
- No entry inside the counter or UGC Network Resource Center without prior permission of the counter staff.
- For entry inside the counter the students should keep all belongings aside and are allowed to carry only their library card and identity card.
- Handle the books carefully and do not mutilate them in any way while using.
- The books issued for home reading from library must be returned on due date that is put up on date slip behind the book.Â If the same book is required again for the next week, student must renew the book on the due date or is subjected to pay fine of Rs. 1/- per day per book.
- In case of loss of a library book the Librarian should be contacted immediately. The lost book should be replaced immediately by whoever lost it. The cost of the book will be recovered only if the book is not available in the market.
- Other material like syllabus copy, question papers, periodicals, CDs, books for current reading, etc. issued from the counter are expected to be returned on the same day. Failing to which will be subjected to pay fine of Rs. 5/- per day.
- The library reading room furniture should be used in proper manner. Do not write or stick anything on the tables or chairs or any furniture.
- The reference books marked with â€œRâ€ are not allowed to take out of the library for any purpose.
- All the students are required to strictly adhered to the above rules and cooperate with the library staff for smooth functioning of the library. The Librarian has authority to maintain order in the library and may at his/her discretion either exclude from the use of the library for a period of up to six weeks or recommends other appropriate action against any user who knowingly or persistently breaks any library regulation.