Cancellation & Refund of Fees
Students can cancel the admissions, and the documents will be returned immediately or latest within 48 working hours.
NOTE : The total amount considered for the refund of fees from the commencement of academic term of the courses includes the following :
- The fee charged towards group insurance and all fee components to be paid as University share (including Vice-Chancellor fund, University fee for sports and cultural activities, E-charge, Disaster Management Fund, Exam Fee and Enrolment fee) are non-refundable if payment is made to the college prior to the date of cancellation.
- Fee collected for Identity card and Library card, admission form and prospectus, enrolment and any other course specific fee are not refundable after the commencement of the academic term.
- All refundable deposits (Laboratory, Caution Money and Library etc.) shall be fully returned at the time of cancellation.
Given below are the ordinances regarding refund of fees for the M.Com. Class:
- The registration fees once paid for the post graduate course will not be refunded for any reason.
- The tuition fees paid by the candidate for the course in which he is registered as a post graduate student will be refunded to him, if he leaves the said course without attending any lectures, seminars or practical, subject to the deduction of 25% of the tuition fees therefrom as the administrative charges. An application by the candidate for such refund will only be entertained if it is received by the Registrar/Head of the University Department within fifteen days from the date of commencement of the lectures of the academic year for which the fees is paid.
- The tuition fees paid by a candidate for the course in which he is registered as a post graduate student will be refunded to him if he leaves the said course and joins another course of this university for which he has applied at the same time and the selection of the new course of this University is made later, subject to the deduction of 25% therefrom as administrative charges. An application by the candidate for such refund will only be entertained if it is received by the Registrar/Head of the University Department within fifteen days from the date of commencement of the lectures of his paying the tuition fees for the new course.
REFUND OF COLLEGE DEPOSIT: Application for the refund of College deposit must be made within one year of the applicant ceasing to be a student of the College, failing which the deposit amount will be forfeited.