We offer the M.Com. (Advance Accountancy) course, M.Com. (Business Management) and M.Com. (Banking & Finance). The admission schedule will commence after the declaration of the results of the Third year courses like B.Com., BMS, BAF, BBI, BFM etc. Please check for the details on the college website or the college notice board.
Students seeking admissions to this college are required to apply in the prescribed form. Students must affix recent photograph on the filled admission form along with copies of the statement of TY mark sheet for verification to the office staff. Incomplete forms will be rejected. The merit list will be displayed in the college as per University guidelines, and all selected students should submit original documents as mentioned in the list of documents section.
All admissions are made in the college according to the admission schedule sent by the university. Any seat that falls vacant due to cancellation is filled on merit basis in the next list
List of Required Documents
- For application along with the duly filled form:
- Photocopies of mark sheet of Graduations (TY B.Com./BMS/BAF/BMM / BBI) / equivalent examination
- Certificate in case of Gujarati Speaking Minority candidates
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Any other certificate for claiming benefit in admission under different quota like Sports, Cultural Activities, Physically handicapped, Freedom Fighter etc.
- In case of students from boards other than Mumbai University, “Provisional statement of Eligibility” issued by the University of Mumbai is necessary for acceptance of the application form.
- For confirmation of admission:
- Originals of the above mentioned documents.
- 3 passport size colour photographs (recent)
- 3 Self addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- stamp pasted on the envelope.
- Cheque or DD in favour of “Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics”. Payment of fees is by cheque/DD only.
Please refer the college notice board for exact details of fees.
ADMISSION IS CONFIRMED ON PAYMENT OF FEES.