ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (FOR ADMISSION TO FYJC (VOCATIONAL) CLASS)
All the students who have passed the SSC examination or its equivalent examination from Maharashtra Board or any other Board recognised by the Government of Maharashtra are eligible to apply for admission to the First Year the Junior College (FYJC) of the HSC (Vocational) (earlier known as HSC MCVC) Course.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FYJC:
Admission to the XI std under the Gujarati Linguistic Minority Category and In house Category will be done by the College as per the schedule declared by the Deputy Director of MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD.
An Online process for the admissions under the Gujarati Linguistic Minority and In house Category is conducted by the college and the form can be filled and submitted as per schedule displayed on our website www.nmcollege.in.
For Students Seeking Admission under the Open, Sports, Cultural Categories and Other Reservations an Online Admission Process is conducted by the Deputy Director of Education Office and the students are admitted as per the list sent by the Deputy Director MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD.
Certificates and documents to be submitted in original and attested copies at the time of Admission along with the fees by all students
- Duly filled admission form (will be provided at the time of admission).
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Five window envelopes with postal stamps of Rs. 5/- affixed on it.
- Proof of local address for correspondence.
- Three recent stamp size photograph
- Attested true copy of the relevant documents supporting the particular reservation (SPORTS,CULTURAL, Etc.) is also required.
- Xerox copy of HTTP://FYJC.ORG.IN/MUMBAI Application Form.
- Aadhar card Xerox
In addition to the above requirements the students claiming admission under the Gujarati Linguistic Minority quota will have to submit
- Undertaking for Gujarati linguistic minority (Provided along with the admission form).
- An attested copy of one of the following documents:
- Mark Sheet/School Leaving Certificate of any one parent indicating fathersâ€™ or mothersâ€™ study in Gujarati Medium.
- Certificate of Gujarati minority issued and signed by the head of the Registered Community on its letter head.
- Vasti Patrak of the community where name of the applicant appears along with his/her parents name.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR GIRL STUDENTS CLAIMING FREE EDUCATION:
- Duly filled in declaration form given in the prospectus.
- Attested true copy of the first and the last page of the ration card which includes the name of the parent/guardian and the student. (Student should not be the fourth child)
- Attested true copy of Birth Certificate (Student should be born in Maharashtra
- Parents service certificate indicating last 15 years stay in Maharashtra.
- Telephone Bills/Electricity bills/Rent receipt etc. which establishes authentically that the parent is a resident of Maharashtra state for the last 15 years.
If the above documents are not submitted at the time of admission the girl student will have to pay full fees in both XI and XII, which will not be refunded.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PROVISIONAL ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE FOR STUDENTS COMING FROM BOARDS OTHER THAN THE MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION:
- Application in the prescribed form which is obtained from the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education, Mumbai, Divisional Board, Navi Mumbai, Vashi 400 703.
- Statement of Marks and 3 attested true copies of the same.
- Leaving Certificate (counter signed by the educational inspector) and 3 attested true copies of the same.
- Migration certificate.
- Deed of Undertaking on Rs. 20/- stamp paper. Specimen copy of the matter which is to be typed on stamp paper given in the prospectus.
- Submission and acceptance of the form does not mean any assurance of admission to F.Y.J.C.
- Only one person will be allowed to enter the college premises for submission of Admission form.
- No admission form will be entertained either for submission or for admission unless all the particulars asked for in the admission form are properly filled in and the required number of documents and/or certificates are attached.
- Full name (in capital letters) Birth date, Birth place, Nationality and Caste should be written exactly as mentioned in the school leaving certificate.
- Those students who do not secure admission by paying fees on the day, date and time specified will lose their claim for admission. No claim in this respect will be entertained later for any reason whatsoever.
- All admissions are provisional. They will be confirmed only after the verification of documents submitted.
- The Principal reserves the right to make necessary changes in the details of admission-procedure depending on the circumstances prevailing during the days of admission.
- Website details : www.nmcollege.in